Crystal Cruises announced reduced single supplements of 105% for six Crystal Getaways aboard Crystal Symphony. The applicable Getaways – abbreviated segments of longer full itineraries – sail in November and December 2020 as well as January and February 2021 and range from seven to 10 nights.
The reduced single supplements apply to the following voyages:
- 14NOV – 21NOV, seven-night sailing from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai
- 21NOV – 30NOV, nine-night sailing from Mumbai to Yangon
- 07DEC – 15DEC, eight-night sailing from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
- 28DEC – 06JAN, nine-night holiday sailing from Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok
- 27JAN – 04FEB, eight-night sailing from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
- 19FEB – 1MAR, 10-night sailing from Singapore to Malé
The reduced solo rates are combinable with the Crystal Confidence program for the select 2020 voyages, which offers reduced deposits of $100 and extended final payment deadlines of 60 days prior to sailing. Those who book by 31AUG, can use Crystal’s Easy Book program for the applicable 2021 itineraries, which requires a no-risk reduced deposits of 15% and waives admin fees if a guest needs to cancel prior to Crystal’s standard cancellation schedules.
Additionally, Crystal’s Voyage Assurance program allows travellers seven days to cancel their cruise for a full refund upon notification of significant changes to their chosen itinerary.