AMResorts’ new Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort celebrated its grand opening on 02JUL.
The 416-room beachfront property is located 30 minutes from CUN in the gated community of Puerta del Mar, adjacent to Puerto Cancun Golf Course.
Dreams Resort & Spa has the following features an amenities:
- Ocean views from every room and suite
- Family-friendly accommodations with a “family suites concept” that can accommodate up to six people
- An outdoor theater, climbing wall, Explorer’s Club for Kids and a Core Zone Teen’s Club
- Complimentary water shuttle to Puerto Cancun Shopping Mall and the Isla Mujeres dock terminal
- Special rates to access the adjacent Puerto Cancun Golf Course
- Three heated swimming pools, including one infinity pool with ocean views, an activities pool, two surf pools, and a splash waterpark for kids
- Four à la carte restaurants, an international gourmet court, an à la carte snack bar, wine cellar, Chef’s Table and a gourmet coffee & ice cream parlor
- Meeting facilities that offer 787 sq. meters/8,460 sq. feet Business Center with 4 breakout rooms
- Guests can use their smartphone to control the TV and other connected devices in the room, all without having to connect to the resort’s Wi-Fi.
“We are pleased to welcome Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort to the brand beloved by families and couples – this contemporary, tropical paradise will offer the ideal backdrop for guests to create new memories,” said Gonzalo del Peón, President of AMResorts.
“Through the opening we can offer even more options for luxury accommodations, amenities and in-room technology unique to this resort, as well as the highest standards for quality, safety and hygiene, and a team ready to go above and beyond guest expectations.”
For more information, visit DreamsResorts.com.
Anna Kroupina Journalist
Anna is OJ’s newest member and she joins the team as a writer/reporter. She co-writes the daily news and covers events. Although she’s new to the industry, pursuing a career path in travel/tourism has been a goal since her first family road trip to the Florida Keys sparked a desire to discover the world and this exhilarating, fast-paced industry.