Coming out of a global pandemic has made clients more careful when booking travel. That’s where your expertise and Air Canada Vacations worry-free tools come into play.
And for truly demanding clients, by far the best solution is to book early – when the scope of product choices is still available.
Air Canada Vacations includes a host of perks that bring peace of mind and money savings.
“With our large flight network, combined with our Star Alliance partners, we can fly clients to any European destination in addition to our connector capability,” says Marigold Frontuna, General Manager, Sales – Western Canada at Air Canada Vacations.
“We also have lucrative earning opportunities for travel advisors with our ACV & Me program. They earn points on all segments which they can redeem for a Visa cash card or gift cards to over 100 retailers.”
Here are some of the ways Air Canada Vacations makes booking with them a chill choice.
Air Canada Vacations’ Vacation Promise
The Vacation Promise has value-adds including:
- One FREE checked bag per person
- Connecting flights from 51 Canadian airports
- Secured group rates up to two years in advance
- Price matching
- Refund or no change fees if a flight gets cancelled; change your travel plans or cancel with a full refund
- Aeroplan® points
- Flexible payment options
Air Canada Vacations’ Cruise Promise
The tour operator’s Cruise Promise has all the benefits of its Vacation Promise, with even more features exclusive to cruise vacations, including:
- Flexible booking options: No deposit required for flights and all flights are 100% refundable or one name change is permitted up to 24 hours prior to travel
- Cruise deposit: Secure a booking with a deposit of $50 per person
- Guaranteed return flight: If the ship is late, Air Canada Vacations will book travellers on its next available flight home
- Lowest airfare or you fly free: If travellers find a flight with Air Canada or Air Canada Rouge at a lower price, it’ll pay for the flight
- Don’t miss your cruise: If a delayed flight causes travellers to miss their cruise, they’ll be rebooked to catch up with it
Worry-Free Bookings With CareFlex and CareFree
Plans change, life happens. Air Canada Vacations understands that. With its CareFlex and CareFree travel protection plans, your clients can rest assured they’re covered in case of any unexpected events, whether it’s a medical emergency or a last-minute change of plans.
For $69 (Canada & U.S.) and $99 (Mexico, the Caribbean, Central and South America & Europe) per person, the CareFlex travel protection plan allows travellers to transfer their package, change their departure date, destination, or hotel, and cancel with a full refund up to 21 days prior to departure. Or, they can cancel with an in-house credit up to three days prior to departure.
For $69, the CareFree travel protection plan includes free seat selection and a Price Drop Guarantee.
Europe 2023 Travel Agent ToolKit
You put in a lot of hours to keep up with the latest deals and resources for clients. Air Canada Vacations’ new Europe 2023 Travel Agent ToolKit aims to help you make sense of all the benefits and options for booking packages—Fly & Drive, Flight & Cruise, and group travel. The toolkit is intended to be a practical guide for travel advisors and is packed with information on how to get the most out of an Air Canada Vacation vacation.
“At Air Canada Vacations, our goal is to put the needs of our travel agent partners and our shared customers first. The way we all work has changed, and it is important for us to evolve along with it. With that in mind, we are equipping the trade with a reference guide—the AGT toolkit—which outlines all the benefits and key information they need to confidently sell our product,” says Frontuna.
“The Flying at a Glance and Tour Packages at a Glance sections are just some of the helpful tips that help agents navigate our product with ease. In addition, as we continue to put environmentally-friendly initiatives at the forefront of our decision making, creating a digital toolkit supports our common goals.”
The Europe 2023 Travel Agent ToolKit is all about supporting the trade. It aims to help travel advisors with tips on how to create a better experience for clients, provides relevant information to help with bookings, with resources such as:
- a planning guide
- Europe 2023 flight schedule
- an overview of available tour or cruise packages
- a summary of Air Canada Vacations’ promotions and offers
- ACV&ME Rewards program
Advisors can also watch Air Canada Vacations’ in-depth webinar in English and in French to get acquainted with all the perks, packages and destinations. The webinar covers everything from popular beach destinations to adventure tours, cultural experiences and all-inclusive packages. By attending the webinar, you’ll be better equipped to offer expert advice to clients, ensuring they have the best possible travel experience.
Keep in mind these additional incentives to enhance your client’s experience:
AutoEurope rental car options
Need to book a car for your clients? You can now shop for a car rentals via any GDS system (Galileo, Sabre, SIREV) as well as via the travel agent portal.
Take advantage of car rental deals, discounts, as well as:
- Payment in Canadian dollars
- Car rental rates starting at $32 per day
- Free car upgrades in the U.S., Canada, Germany, Italy, and other destinations
- In Europe, rent cars for your clients with automatic transmissions, starting at $48 per day
Book ePackages for dynamic package options
This program was designed to equip Air Canada Vacations travel partners with the tools they need to easily book flight and hotel packages for customers anywhere Air Canada operates.
The user-friendly ePackages shopping tool features:
- Lowest available fares
- Multiple Flight & Hotel packages (excluding transfers)
- User-friendly and flexible booking options across
- Canada, Europe, and the United States (including San Juan)
- 300 ACV&ME points per room
- Agents can also earn commission on the hotel-only portion of ePackages, and they can add a service fee to make extra commission on the booking
- ePackage rates are lower than regular market pricing, so there is opportunity to earn more
- ePackages are bookable through SIREV, Sabre Vacations and Galileo Vacations
- One free checked bag per person
Out with the hassle, in with the dazzle
Whether it’s dipping their toes in warm Mediterranean beaches, embracing traditional cuisine, cruising the famed coasts and waterways of Europe, or all three, Canadians can count on Air Canada Vacations’ cruise and land packages and tours to provide an unforgettable and hassle-free vacation experience in Europe.