Since the 1950s, Los Cabos has been a hotspot for celebrity revelries flocking to beautiful beaches, upscale service, and the privacy of luxurious getaways that allows them to disconnect from the world. Now, there’s a new resort upping the luxury game in this coveted destination.
Zoëtry Casa del Mar officially marked its grand opening on 15DEC, 2021. The boutique resort is primely located in the heart of the Los Cabos Tourist Corridor, a 33-kilometre stretch of coastline fringed with world class golf courses, scenic bays, designer shops, and trendy bars and restaurants.
Zoëtry Casa del Mar brings intimate, oceanfront luxury and old-world charm to the famed Tourist Corridor along the Sea of Cortez
With personalized service, impeccable Spanish style and luxury amenities, Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos is no mirage—but an oasis where desert touches cerulean sea.
Old-world charm in Mexico
Zoëtry Casa del Mar “brings intimate, oceanfront luxury and old-world charm to the famed Tourist Corridor along the Sea of Cortez,” says Carolina Bellina, Senior Director of Canadian Sales at AMResorts.
“The privileged and secluded location within a gated community is just 25 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes from Cabo San Lucas and has eight championship golf courses nearby making it an ideal location for the Zoëtry guest seeking luxury, privacy, cultural immersion and enriching experiences both on and off property.”
Inspired by the region’s architecture and spirit, Casa del Mar’s charm lies in its ambiance—a distinct feeling of being in Baja California and not a generic high-rise resort that could just as easily be in the Riviera Maya.
“Meticulously decorated and inspired by Spanish-colonial hacienda architecture, this all-inclusive boutique resort pays homage to a rich past. Romantic arches, lush gardens, mesmerizing fountains, red tile roofs and sun-kissed colours ignite the senses at every turn,” Bellina says.
Luxe living in Cabo
After operating as an independent resort since 2015, the entire property from room to restaurant has been upgraded to Zoëtry’s high standard and returned to the AMR Collection.
With only 57 luxurious guest rooms and suites, it is an intimate and secluded oasis perfect for couples who want to relish in their alone time or families looking for a worry-free getaway.
“Each of the 57 stunning suites offers an ocean view and private balcony or terrace overlooking the Sea of Cortez,” says Bellina.
Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos unrolls exclusive five-star amenities with its Endless Privileges program, where gourmet meals using organic ingredients, unlimited international and domestic top-shelf liquors, and premium bed and bath linens are included, as well as:
- A Private Beach Club featuring beach cabanas, lounge chairs and bar and snack service.
- A Zoëtry Spa that spans nearly 5,424 square feet and offers guests exclusive, signature treatments.
- A complimentary 20-minute wellness experience.
- Baja California is a golfer’s paradise, with several masterfully designed golf courses in the area—to which Casa del Mar guests have preferred and no-fee privileges (applicable to upper room categories only).
- A two-hour sunset or snorkel cruise (applicable to upper room categories only).
Guests can sample organic and locally sourced Mexican fare or impeccable seafood dishes at Casa del Mar’s two a la carte restaurants overlooking the sea.
- El Arroyo, serving gourmet Mexican and international fare, features an astonishing wine cellar and Chef’s Table.
- New restaurant Saltwater offers a seafood-centred dining experience.
- Guests will find Maguey Bar in the lounge to be an inviting, relaxing space with flat screen TVs and an oceanview terrace.
- The Reflections swim-up bar serves up refreshing drink or cocktail in the main pool.
For an even wider selection of wine and dine experiences, guests can enjoy a complimentary dinner, drinks and live entertainment at nearby AMR Collection resorts with Zoëtry’s Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience.
Ready, set, fly—with ACV
With several direct flights a week to SJD, getting to Los Cabos is fast and easy:
• 2 flights per week from YVR through APR 2022, except in MAR 2022 when flights operate thrice weekly.
• 3 flights per week from YYZ until MAR 2022, then dropping down to 2 weekly flights through APR 2022.