Though a small island, Curaçao packs in a lot of culture—its Dutch colonial history creates an experience that is markedly different from other Caribbean islands popular among the Canadian travel market. This, along with its spectacular beaches and nature-based activities, makes it a special destination for Canadian travellers.
Just 10 minutes from the airport and five minutes to the colourful city centre of Willemstad, Zoëtry Curaçao is a gateway to two distinct travel experiences: a way to explore a slice of European vibes in the middle of the Caribbean, and a luxury vacation with balmy beaches and overindulgent spa offerings.
Zoëtry has expanded globally to Europe, Mexico and across the Caribbean, and now with the addition of Curaçao, guests can continue to explore the sophisticated, boutique brand in a popular new destination.
Curaçao is a very unique and beautiful destination with vibrant culture, pristine beaches, and some of the best diving sites in the world.
“Curaçao is a very unique and beautiful destination with vibrant culture, pristine beaches, and some of the best diving sites in the world. It’s the perfect place for Zoëtry guests to unwind in idyllic sunny weather (located outside the hurricane belt), reconnect and immerse in colourful culture with a European feel,” says AMResorts’ Senior Director of Canadian Sales, Carolina Bellina.
Escape in style
As the latest resort to join Zoëtry’s line of luxury boutique resorts, the 72-suite Zoëtry Curaçao debuted at the former Floris Suite Hotel on 17DEC, 2021. After undergoing an extensive upgrade, the property embodies the brand’s “art of life” maxim with locally influenced organic cuisine, specialty beverages served with highly attentive service, and graciously appointed all-suite accommodations.
Guests can enjoy organic, local and gluten-free food selections customized to their needs at two à la carte restaurants and three bars:
- Bloom: international cuisine with a Curaçao twist served in an open kitchen.
- Botanica: grilled specialties and scrumptious snacks served poolside at lunch and á la carte grilled specialties for dinner—all al fresco.
- Cork & Cordials: wine bar in the lobby area featuring red and white wines, cavas and Proseccos.
- Flora Lounge: lobby bar offering coffees, premium drinks and classic cocktails
- Palms: poolside cocktail bar serving hand-crafted cocktails and beers.
Additional amenities include two pools, a fitness centre, a tennis court, and a private white sand beach accessible by a private golf cart transfer. A fully equipped Zoëtry Spa offers a wide range of treatments using the Natura Bissé products and combines ancient traditions with modern science-based practices.
A cool, calm, carefree getaway in Curaçao
- With Endless Privileges, ACV guests enjoy extra perks to enhance their vacation even further, including:
- Shuttle bus to the city centre of Willemstad, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- An expansive, freeform pool oasis and hot tub surrounded by lush foliage.
- Full access to Dreams Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino next door.
- Access to Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)-Certified Dive Resort at Dreams Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino.
- A 20-minute wellness experience at the spa.
- Welcome bottle of the country’s trademark Blue Curaçao liquor.
- 24-hour private in-suite dining, maid service three times daily, an in-suite mini-bar refreshed twice daily, 24-hour laundry service, and more.
With wide-sand beaches, beautiful resorts, and some of the world’s best diving and snorkeling—not to mention wonderful sightseeing in Willemstad—there’s plenty to explore in Curaçao. But there’s also authentic and immersive on-property experience, like cooking classes where guests can whip up traditional dishes with one of the property’s inspired chefs.
“Guests can also add another language to their repertoire as they learn Papiamento, the local language commonly spoken on the island of Curaçao, with lessons offered on-property,” adds Bellina.
But wait—there’s more to look forward to at Zoëtry Curaçao. Brand new, unique beachside accommodations are set to debut in NOV 2022, adding another 53 beachside rooms and suites to Zoëtry Curaçao. The new resort-within-a-resort, called Spazio, will incorporate individual modules designed and built in Italy to offer a modern experience for guests—the first of its kind offered by the brand.