MSC Cruises has expanded the exclusive MSC Yacht Club on its two newest ships, the MSC Virtuosa and MSC Seashore, to offer even more public and outdoor space and special amenities.
First launched in 2008 and now available on more than half of the MSC Cruises fleet, the “ship within a ship” concept is a dedicated, private area of the ship accessible by key-card exclusively for MSC Yacht Club guests. Designed to make guests feel like a VIP, the MSC Yacht Club all-inclusive experience is fully personalized with a 24-hour butler and concierge, as well as exclusive perks and amenities.
Grandest Yacht Club on MSC Seashore
Spread over four decks, the Yacht Club on MSC Seashore is the largest in the fleet, with almost 3,000 square metres of private space.
Here are some highlights:
- The entrance to the Yacht Club will feature a three-deck back-lit onyx wall and MSC Cruises’ signature Swarovski staircases.
- The private pool area and sun deck were extended to 2,000 sqm, offering a larger private pool and a new panoramic whirlpool.
- Yacht Club guests can choose from 131 exclusive suites, including two Owner’s Suites. These are the largest suites on the ship with 98 sqm of space, an extended private balcony with a whirlpool and outdoor living area, a panoramic glass wall and a separate dining and living room area.
- MSC Yacht Club guests get special privileges when visiting MSC’s Ocean Cay Marine Reserve in the Bahamas, including a private beach and Ocean House serving all-inclusive drinks and food.
Enhanced Yacht Club on Virtuosa
- The MSC Yacht Club on MSC Virtuosa offers 1,225 sqm of outdoor space with a private pool area with a spacious solarium, shady cabanas and whirlpool baths.
- Yacht Club guests can choose from 103 exclusive suites, including Duplex Suites which span two decks. Each Duplex Suite has a large private balcony with its own whirlpool bath.